Luwuk Rattan Tray
Material: Ata Grass (belongs to the family of the Rattan Palm)
- Small: 9.8" x 7.8" x 1.9" / 25cm x 20cm x 5cm
- Medium: 11.8" x 8.6" x 2.3" / 30cm x 22cm x 6cm
We thank you for supporting and empowering the local Indonesian artisans by having this beautiful tray.
- Lokatan products are 100% handcrafted by Local Artisans in Bali, Indonesia. We are not mass-produced to ensure the quality of our products. We guarantee that you will get the product authentic and handcrafted from our artisans.
- Lokatan Rattan Baskets are handwoven with unique details. It needs one month to produce one particular basket. It takes time for us to ensure you get the best of our rattan products.
- Due to the handmade process, no products are identical. Each basket has slight differences in color and handwoven details.
- Lokatan rattan products are handwoven and smoked using coconut shells that's make it smells toasty and smoky but will fade over time. It is natural from the finishing process to make its caramel color.
- 100% handmade.
- Environmental safety. Natural coloring and finishing
- Every Purchase support local artisan.
- The fair price due to support the sustainability of culture and local pride.
We are using 2-4 Days Express Shipping by DHL. We can ship to any address in the world
An additional charge is needed if your place is in a remote area. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
After placing an order, we will calculate the shipping and delivery dates estimation. Depend on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are volume-based. Products size and details are on each page. Please, read it carefully. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be round up to the next full pound.
To eligible for returns, you have to return the product within 30 days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. We would pay the return shipping cost if you got incorrect or defective items.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks after our team receives your package. But despite that, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions, feel free to contact us.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received