Material: Ata Grass (belongs to the family of the Rattan Palm) and Leather
- Small: 5,9" x 2,9" (diameter 5,9") / 15cm x 7,5cm (diameter 15cm)
- Medium: 7" x 2,9" (diameter 7") / 18cm x 7,5cm (diameter 18cm)
- Large: 7,9" x 2,9" (diameter 7,9") / 20cm x 7,5cm (diameter 20cm)
Please take the largest size if you have big phone
- Basic: 48" / 122cm
Originally in Bali Rattan bag is one of many great local handicrafts. Combined the modern fashion and traditional heritage gives you a strong message to the world while you get trendy and fashionable looks.
Rattan bag or some people call it Rattan Roundie has been our best seller item for years. Thanks to the uniqueness of each woven bag. It made from Ate/ Ata wood, woven one by one by a local artisan. Every piece of it is different, the imperfection makes it perfect for you.
It is perfect for any occasion, to make you, even more, stand out. As a daily use or as a perfect dinner out style.
By using our product with the confidence you are supporting our local culture and small business, to keep giving you the best of Balinese workmanship and passion. Keep the Bali memories with you and we’ll wait for you to #backtoBALI.
- Lokatan products are 100% handcrafted by Local Artisans in Bali, Indonesia. We are not mass-produced to ensure the quality of our products. We guarantee that you will get the product authentic and handcrafted from our artisans.
- Lokatan Rattan Bags are handwoven with unique details. It needs one month to produce one particular bag. It takes time for us to ensure you get the best of our rattan products.
- Due to the handmade process, no products are identical. Each bag has slight differences in color and handwoven details.
- Lokatan rattan products are handwoven and smoked using coconut shells that's make it smells toasty and smoky but will fade over time. It is natural from the finishing process to make its caramel color.
- 100% handmade.
- Environmental safety. Natural coloring and finishing
- Every Purchase support local artisan.
- The fair price due to support the sustainability of culture and local pride.
We are using 2-4 Days Express Shipping by DHL. We can ship to any address in the world
An additional charge is needed if your place is in a remote area. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
After placing an order, we will calculate the shipping and delivery dates estimation. Depend on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are volume-based. Products size and details are on each page. Please, read it carefully. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be round up to the next full pound.
To eligible for returns, you have to return the product within 30 days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. We would pay the return shipping cost if you got incorrect or defective items.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks after our team receives your package. But despite that, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions, feel free to contact us.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received